Bookings should be made through either HomeAway.com or Airbnb.com.
Sorry, we no longer take direct bookings.
Conditions of Letting
1. Lettings start at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and end at 10am on the day of departure.
2. Bed linen and towels are included in the rental.
3. The cottage should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and left in a clean and tidy condition.
4. Smoking is NOT permitted
5. One dog (only) may be allowed by prior arrangement with the owner of The Pentagon. There is an additional charge of £15 per week. Dogs are not allowed on furniture and any damage or staining is the financial responsibility of the occupier.
6. Electricity and coal are provided within the rent.
7. Minor breakages or damage will not be charged to the occupier but must be reported so that it can be replaced. Damage or breakage in excess of £10 is payable to the owner.
8. Baggage and other occupier’s property is at the occupier’s risk at all times.
9. The owner does not accept responsibility or liability for loss or damage to any car or its contents.
10. The owner will not be responsible for any damage or injury suffered by the occupiers, their pets or visitors to the property. Neither shall the owner be responsible for any damage to clothes laundered on the property or any damage to occupiers’ property.
11. No more than six people, including children, may occupy the property.
12. It is the sole responsibility of the occupiers for securing the property during the term of the holiday letting.
13. Occupiers should follow the waste recycling policy, as defined by Highland Council
14. Bookings may only be completed by adults over 18 years. In signing the Booking Form you are accepting these conditions.
15. Internet Fair Usage Policy
Our free Internet service is intended for email, instant messaging, browsing the internet, and accessing social networks only. All guests are asked to restrict their usage to this fair usage policy. Uploading and downloading data, streaming media (films, TV, music), peer to peer and other applications consume large amounts of bandwidth and data usage and are not allowed under this Policy.
All guests agree to undertake to us that they will use the services responsibly and that they will behave in a lawful, honest and proper manner when accessing the services. Without prejudice to any other provision of this agreement, we may terminate your use of the service at any time without notice if we become aware of behaviour that has a negative effect on our equipment or network or the use by other customers of our equipment or network or the internet in general, or which damages, or has the potential to damage, our reputation. Guests may not use the service for any illegal purpose (including but not limited to breaching any intellectual property or computer misuse legislation and downloading or uploading any illegal material); send any unsolicited commercial email (or “spam”) or any activity relating to it; carry out any “hacking” activities such as attempting to access systems without authorization or carry out denial of service attacks.
Children using the Internet should be supervised by an adult.
We require that anyone wishing to use our free internet service uses the pre-configured PC supplied. WiFi access is not provided for other devices.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that you are provided with a free, uninterrupted service 24 hours a day. We will not be liable however, for any reason, if the service is not available at any time for any period, nor for any loss of data or damage to the equipment you suffer as a result of using our service. We may suspend access at any time and for any reason, including routine or emergency maintenance of the servers.
Data Protection – No personal data is stored on the supplied PC. Any data input during a session is automatically deleted when the browser or PC is restarted.
We may log traffic data to assist us with the implementation of our terms and conditions and our fair usage policy, although it is our policy to respect your privacy.